General

Life n stuff

New discussion

Discussion » General

Petyr Pretorius

ADMIN ASSISTANCE REQUESTED

Good Day, Could a admin of this forum please assist me in removing a cellphone number that belongs to my company. We are gett...

0 posts

Last post by Petyr Pretorius

18 august 2017

CaesarRex

Whatsapp 'Clandreamteam' Group

Want to join the whatsapp group... Just leave your details here and we can get you added. It literally is just a chat group w...

5 posts

Last post by Regard Roux

19 mars 2016

Regard Roux

ADMIN

Yo, Can Site owner contact me via email? shannon.henco@gmail.com Thanks

0 posts

Last post by Regard Roux

19 mars 2016

CaesarRex

Count to 10000... Continued Again (yes... I know)

2079 How it works... just post anything random, reply or just say hi with the number continuing from the last post.

501 posts

Last post by CaesarRex

11 november 2015

Nefroel

Team Speak Groups

Hello! I've updated my TS and now I lost all my groups: CDT, Carry more please, Twitch Broadcaster Can some TS admin return i...

0 posts

Last post by Nefroel

06 november 2015

DbnGirl

CDT needs you!

Hey guys, CDT is under construction and we need your help! We as a community are looking to spread our wings and make a whole...

13 posts

Last post by MGMT

19 september 2014

CDT | P-Mac

Competitive edge! The players preference.

Want to feel like a pro gamer without all the hassle of amphetamine addiction and pressures of professional tournaments? I kn...

1 posts

Last post by MGMT

16 september 2014

CDT | Meth

Cost Price for all Clan Member

Hi Guys/Gals, I am offering all the clan members of CDT cost price on all and any IT kit that I can supply. This is only for ...

9 posts

Last post by SneakyPhukingRussian

12 april 2014

CaesarRex

South African 3G Users...

Please post your handle and your your service provider here. Also if you having problems keeping up with usage let me know Ca...

13 posts

Last post by K9

15 mars 2014

Teach

Recruitment posts.

I need someone to go and bump these posts if they have not been bumped for the last few days( from when ever you are reading ...

1 posts

Last post by CaesarRex

05 mars 2014

CDT | Meth

Hardware

Hey Guys, I wanted to start a thread about any hardware issues or needs that any of the members might have. Examples of equip...

4 posts

Last post by Kr1mm1L

31 januar 2014

CaesarRex

Tips & Help Thread

Post here any tips, useful software or general info - software/hardware related etc. A list of software from the previous for...

5 posts

Last post by InsaneHobo

26 januar 2014

List more threads