Discussion » General » Hardware

• CDT | Meth
    CDT | Meth wrote:
    Hey Guys,

I wanted to start a thread about any hardware issues or needs that any of the members might have. Examples of equipment would be the usual's.

• Headset
    • Keyboard
    • Mouse
    • Graphics
    • Sound
    • Network card
    • Memory
    • Hard Drive
    Those are a few of the items i am looking at, to give me a view of what is needed hardware wise in the clan. I believe that with enough interest from the right parties that we can def get some, not all requests met.

Members that can help with any of the requests please feel free to leave some info here as well so we can get the needy and the donors together should we not find a sponsor that is willing to cover the whole cost.

Happy Claning
  • CaesarRex
    CaesarRex wrote:
    Headsets are always an issue.  
    This we need a box of quite literally the way dogs and asses ruin headsets, it's astronomical.
  • Brave
    Brave wrote:
    My Wishlist

Razer Tiamat 2.2
    SteelSeries 6gv2 Mechanical Keyboard
    SteelSeries Sensei 
    GTX 770TI
    23" FullHD LED IPS display with 1ms GTG response 16:9 aspect ratio. (No 3D) HDMI

Apparently you can help in the pricing department Meth?
  • CaesarRex
    CaesarRex wrote:

Looking for a pair of these...

1 of these...

this and.. a couple of braided power cables and one of those processor thingy majigs
  • Kr1mm1L
    Kr1mm1L wrote:
    I currently use the Steel Series Kana, but it seems I've outclicked the poor bugger (10 million clicks lifespan) in just under a year.

I love the simple design and one macro button on each side, instead of the 2 buttons on one side.

tldr; Steel Series FTW, we always need a good durable mouse.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.