Discussion » League of Legends » Clan Dream League of Legends

• ìCutFruit
    ìCutFruit wrote:
    Hello! My name is iCutfruit, previously known as Discharge4life. I have been with the clan for 5 years now and I have been playing League of Legends since Pre-season 1. I want to start a thread primarily focusing on League of Legends so we could all communicate and help one-another learn and improve on our gameplay as a clan and as individuals.

It would be quite helpful if you were to post your League of Legends Summoner name, Summoner Level, Favorite/best roles, and why you enjoy this game. :) Thank you, and see you on the fields of justice!

My favorite champion is Mordekaiser because I picked him up towards the end of season 1, and have been playing him somewhat religiously since. Seasons 2 and 3, my highest win/loss ratio -around 80%- was with Mordekaiser and I would safely say he is my main
    My favorite rolls are Mid, Support, and Jungle- not specifically in that order. The reason for this is that within these rolls you have some of the greatest influence on the game and the greatest amount of teamwork and communication is required. Add me in-game, say hello and lets get play some games!

"To the fields of justice!" -Garen
  • CaesarRex
    CaesarRex wrote:
    From Nero "Summoner: Nero1221 - lvl30"
  • reason
    reason wrote:
    Hi My name is reason, My In game name is Soulonez. I have been playing league of legends casually since season 1. I only recently started to play competitively in season 3.

My favorite Champion is Ezreal. I have played Ezreal for a very long time, I have seen him go through massive changes and he still remains one of my go to champions. My Highlights with him would be getting a penta kill in Ranked Solo que in silver league. 

My favorite role has always been ADC, and I have put many hours trying to master the role,and I am only beginning to scratch the surface. Its a very interesting role that requires lots of effort and mechanical skill to play well. 
  • ìCutFruit
    ìCutFruit wrote:
    Awesome! Reason, or Soulonez, I want you to do me a favor. Check out the video that I will be linking here. It's very intricate and important but I thoroughly believe it is helpful. This video was the sole reason I was able to make the jump from silver to gold league. Maybe it will help you, maybe it will not. ADC was not, nor is it now, my favorite/strongest lane but I am significantly better than I used to be. Check it out, and let me know if it helped/if you have any questions!

"There are few things as invigorating as taking a mind apart, piece by piece." - Thresh

• ìCutFruit
    ìCutFruit wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oPLc6DZvz8

Please login to post a reply to this thread.