Discussion » General » Cost Price for all Clan Member

• CDT | Meth
    CDT | Meth wrote:
    Hi Guys/Gals,

I am offering all the clan members of CDT cost price on all and any IT kit that I can supply. This is only for members and will not be supplied to anyone else.

If you want something please just email me at steve#clearly-it.com remove the # and replace with @ and I will send you a quote.

Please remember to send your address so we can calculate delivery as well as your CDT Clan name.

Alternatively go and register at www.clearly-it.co.za and send me a mail notifying me that you registered so i can list your account under CDT.

Happy Shopping.

CDT | Meth
  • CaesarRex
    CaesarRex wrote:
    Hope you guys make use of this.
    Great opportunity for all the ZA players
  • Wabbachlen
    Wabbachlen wrote:
    So cost price actually means that you are giving us the price you pay to get the item directly from producer? Basically as a reseller you are not making any profit am i correct?

• CaesarRex
    CaesarRex wrote:
    Thats right... 
  • SneakyPhukingRussian
    Awesome caeser!!! thank You!!
  • Toe_Jam
    Toe_Jam wrote:
    Dont really feel comfortable giving out my id number with all the other info they require to register. how legit is this?
  • MGMT
    MGMT wrote:
    very legit, this is M3TH's company :)
  • CaesarRex
    CaesarRex wrote:
    Its a company and its pretty secure... 

• Toe_Jam
    Toe_Jam wrote:
    just irregular that registration requires id number. but I trust you guys
  • SneakyPhukingRussian
    Just want You guys to know I got my new Corsair TX650 Modular PSU + HAF 912 Case very quickly. I ordered at 1pm and went to collect my goods at 2:30pm. Just want to thank meth for the awesome prices and service!! Now all I need is a nice cooler to do some OC!! 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

A Brief History: Clan Dream

Clan Dream was founded in 2009 by Caesar Rex and EvilGummyBear. Recruited into the Rome Total War Clan 'OTD' only a month apart they quickly became friends and formed an unlikely duo which they nicknamed the dream team. They reached the highest rank of Pendragon within a year and at that time they started looking outward. Trying something different. Breaking the mold as they say.
The Dream Team thus became the clans official name. Eventually it was changed to Clan Dream Team and then in 2015 it was shortened further to allow the community aspect to shine through.

A clan and community built on friendship and fun.

So sit back, enjoy the games; GLHF

email: caesarrex@clandream.com